Start Your Self-Care Journey For 2022
Is your 2022 goal to start a self-care journey? Self-care can mean something different to everyone. When you see "self-care" on social media it is mostly writing in a journal, skincare routines and other cinematic masterpieces. But we've created a short list of "non-traditional" things that you can do to start your self-care journey!
- Take some me time - When was the last time that you took some time for yourself? It's time to take a day just for you and do whatever you want. Sometimes a me day just means sitting on your couch, eating ice cream and scrolling on TikTok all day and that's okay! Take a day for yourself and block out the world. You deserve this!
- Buy a comfort drink - Sometimes it's the small things in life that matter the most. Do you have a favorite Starbucks drink? Go buy it! The smallest pleasures in life can make the biggest difference in your happiness.
- Buy yourself flowers - Don't wait for a man to come through and sweep you off your feet with a bouquet of flowers. Flowers are great to bring light and joy to your space and will make you feel like that girl. So buy yourself some flowers! Pro tip: support your local florist by buying yourself a bouquet from your favorite flower shop in town.
- Write 5 things you're grateful for - Sometimes it's hard to remember the positive things in your life that you're grateful for with all of the hustle and bustle of our daily lives. Take some time to think about at least 5 things you're grateful for, no matter how big or small. It's always nice to show gratitude for what you already have, especially when your manifesting abundance into your life.
- Show yourself some gratitude - We as women can be so hard on ourselves sometimes. Take some time to praise your body, your hair, your skin...everything about yourself. You may even decide to do an at home photoshoot to praise yourself!
- Explore the world...or your city - Wether you can afford to go on a world tour or spend some time trying new restaurants and attractions in your current city, take some time for yourself and just go out and explore. Who knows what you mind find out there!
These are just a few things you can do to start your self care journey and start loving yourself more. What else can you come up with?
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.