444 Bucket Hat Giveaway Rules
Sweepstakes ID 101
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who: (a) are 13 years of age or older, (b) are located in one of the 50 States or D.C. at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Above The Baar (“Sponsor”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible. Void outside the 50 United States/D.C and where prohibited by law. If you are a deemed a minor in your state of residence (“Minor”), you must have the consent of your parent or legal guardian to participate in this Promotion. Proof of consent may be required at any time.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("UTC") on 1 November 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on 8 November 2021 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, potential entrants must complete one of the following:
a. Survey Entry: During the Promotion Period you may opt to participate in a survey associated with this Promotion, follow the link to the survey website, and complete the survey online. Once at the survey, you should complete the questions provided. Entrants must complete all required information. After you have completed the survey, you will also receive one (1) entry into the Prize Drawing. The length of time required to complete a survey will vary from approximately five (5) minutes to fifteen (15) minutes. LIMIT ONE (1) SURVEY ENTRY PER PERSON / E-MAIL ADDRESS COMPLETED SURVEY ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION.
b. Complete Survey & Share Entry: During the Promotion Period you may opt to participate in a survey associated with this Promotion, follow the link to the survey website, and complete the survey online. Once at the survey, you should complete the questions provided. Entrants must complete all required information. After you have completed the survey, you will also receive one (1) entry into the Prize Drawing. Additional entries will be given to those who share the survey link on their social media page(s) and tag @abovethebaar. Participants will receive ONE (1) additional entry per post with the survey link and tagging our social media account @abovethebaar. The length of time required to complete a survey will vary from approximately five (5) minutes to fifteen (15) minutes. LIMIT ONE (1) SURVEY ENTRY PER PERSON / E-MAIL ADDRESS COMPLETED SURVEY ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION.
You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor or the Promotion Administrator. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, third party entry service, automated means, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion.
4. Winner Selection & Odds:
a. Survey Giveaway Odds: The odds of winning the giveaway prize are 1:20000.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
Instant Win Prizes: There will be a maximum of 2 prizes awarded: The prizes will be as follows:
First Place Prize: (1) 444 Satin Lined Bucket Hat - Winner is able to choose color
Second Place Prize: (1) Pink Ghost Face Satin Lined Bucket Hat
Total ARV of all prizes available in this Promotion is $60 USD. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If the advertised prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local income taxes on the prizes and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be made after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) GIVEAWAY PRIZE PER PERSON / EMAIL ADDRESS / HOUSEHOLD. Unclaimed prizes shall not be awarded.
No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If, for any reason, the number of prize notifications exceeds the stated number of prizes, the remaining prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all legitimate prize claimants.
6. General Rules: All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. All potential winners (and/or their parent/legal guardian if a Minor) will each be contacted by email, telephone, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required, at Sponsor’s discretion, to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable, or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents in a timely manner, or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (v) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (vii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; or (viii) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator will select any remaining winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received through all entry methods combined as of the time/date of termination.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method, or any entry service.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name the entry was made or, if Entrant’s name is not known, then by the authorized account holder of the email address username submitted at time of entry.
7. Release & Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages associated with participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, entrants waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
8. Disputes/Venue/Governing Law: By participating, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Promotion or any prize awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the county of Southfield, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or notifications and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
9. Publicity: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media worldwide without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law.
11. Winners’ List: To view the winners’ list for this promotion, please visit https://instagram.com/abovethebaar. The winners’ list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
12. Sponsor: Above The Baar, PO Box 201032 Ferndale, MI 48220.
13. Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered and judged by Above The Baar, PO Box 201032 Ferndale, MI 48220.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.