Above The Baar Wholesale & Supplier Program
Satin-lined headwear is a unique product that'll differentiate you from your competition. Above The Baar has generated lots of success and high revenues from our satin-lined headwear and now we want to share that with you! We are now introducing our wholesale and supplier programs to help us all get that bag!
Above The Baar offers two different programs to meet your business needs.
The wholesale program is available to boutique owners and other apparel brands looking to add a unique product to their current product line. Our MOQ starts at 6 items per order and are great for businesses that want to test these products or are just starting out. All wholesale products will be branded with Above The Baar Branding.
The supplier program is available to custom apparel businesses looking to offer satin lined headwear to their customers. Above The Baar is now offering satin-lined blanks for custom apparel businesses. Add your designs or a customers' design to our satin-lined blanks and put yourself ahead of the competition!
- 1. We are currently only accepting applications for businesses in the apparel/retail industries. Your business can be an e-commerce, physical or hybrid apparel store to qualify.
- 2. Your business must align with the mission and vision of Above The Baar. This is to ensure that our partner stores serve customers in a similar way that we strive to serve our customers.
- 3. Businesses interested in either program must have a fully updated store presence either online, in person or both. Your website or store must be updated and active in order to participate in the program. There should be no elements or assets on your site from past holidays. For example, there should be no Valentine's Day marketing present on the site or in store in July.
How It Works
- 1. Fill out the request form available here.
- 2. We will inform you of our decision within 48 hours of receiving your application.
- 3. Upon acceptance to the program, we will send over a contract and order form.
- 4. Once accepted into the program, you will have 7 days from acceptance to respond with the required documentation.
- 5. Please note that at this time, only our Satin-Lined Beanies & Bucket Hats are available for our wholesale and supplier programs.
- 6. We will begin to process your request within 48 hours of receiving your required documentation. Above The Baar will cover all shipping costs to the Retailer for your first order!
- 7. ALL WHOLESALERS MUST PRICE PRODUCTS IN ACCORDANCE TO OUR PRICING STRUCTURE.
- 8. Get that bag, sis!
Above The Baar has 2 satin-lined products available for our wholesale and supplier programs.
We all wear winter hats to help protect us from the cold but may not realize how damaging these hats can be to our hair. Beanies tend to suck the moisture out of our hair causing dry brittle, hair. The cold weather makes this worse. The inside of our beanies features a smooth, silky satin to help protect your curls while the thick cotton beanie helps protect your ears and head from the harsh winter weather. Perfect for businesses interested in our wholesale program!
Satin Lined Bucket Hats
Our bucket hats are not only fashionable but help protect you from the sun and protect your hair! The satin lining will help your hair stay moisturized and promote healthy hair. Our bucket hat blanks come in 4 different colors: Black, Pink, White & Yellow. Perfect for custom apparel brands!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the wholesale and supplier programs?
The wholesale program is for apparel/boutique businesses looking to add branded Above The Baar products to their stores. The supplier program is for those looking for blank satin-lined products to customize to their liking.
Who is eligible for the program?
Currently, we are only accepting applications for apparel/boutique businesses. Your business must be in the apparel/retail industry to qualify. This ensures success for placing our product in your store. We also want to ensure that your businesses's mission and values align with the mission and values of Above The Baar.
How do I apply for the program?
Please fill out our application here and select which program you are interested in.
What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 6 items per product. What makes us unique from other suppliers, is that we allow businesses to mix and match the colors to make up that 6. For example, businesses can purchase 6 bucket hats in 3 different colors. Our MOQ is 6 items per product and not per size or color. The maximum amount of product that we are able to supply at the moment is 12 items per order. As the program grows, so will the MAXIMUM order quantity.
What if I don't sell all of the items that I purchase wholesale?
All sales are final for wholesale and supplier orders. If your order arrives damaged or incorrectly, you have 30 days from the date of arrival to contact us. Please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Have more questions? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.